Photography by Anna Lee Flaherty and Brittani Borden
The McChicken® Project’s goal is simply to provide an inexpensive meal, a drink, and a blanket to the homeless.
[themify_hr color=”black” width=”33%” border_width=”1″]
Meet the Founders
Founder of The McChicken Project
- I’m a 22 year old medical school candidate and Loyola University Maryland graduate. I was Pre-Med and an Economics Major during my undergraduate studies. I grew up in Canandaigua, a small town in upstate New York. I’ve always loved cycling and running in my free time and in the future I hope to become an orthopedic surgeon.
David McShane Jr.
Co-Founder of The McChicken Project
- I am a 22 year old dental school candidate and Loyola University Maryland graduate. I was Pre-Dental and a Bio-Psych major during my undergrad years. I’m from the greater Boston area and live in Marshfield, Massachusetts. In the future I hope and plan to become a dentist.
Treasurer of The McChicken Project
- I am a 22 year old Loyola University Maryland graduate with a degree in Computer Engineering. I live in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania and love playing basketball and keeping up with my favorite sports teams. I am currently working for an industry leader in the Investment Management field.
Marketing Director of The McChicken Project
- I am a 22 year old Loyola University Maryland graduate with a degree in Political Science. I grew up in a Chicago suburb called Naperville, Illinois. In my free time I love playing guitar, lacrosse, and golfing. In the near future I plan on attending Law School.
Director of Operations of The McChicken Project
- I am a 22 year old graduate student at Loyola University Maryland. In undergrad I was an Accounting Major and Information Systems Minor. I grew up in Glen Cove, New York and hope to eventually move to the D.C. Metro area. After graduate school I will begin work as a Federal Audit Associate for KPMG.
Anna Lee Flaherty
Assistant Director of Operations of The McChicken Project
- I’m a 21 year old Communication Major with a specialization in Digital Media and a Minor in Marketing. I am in the graduating class of 2019 at Loyola University Maryland. I live on the Jersey shore in a town called Spring Lake and hope to pursue a production or promotions career in New York City.